Saturday, June 14, 2008

Four Square Revolution



So, yesterday my work day was ending and I was completely bored. All day the clouds were low so there were no flights going out even though I rolled out of bed at 6 to get to work and sit and wait. Well after many hours of waiting I got the most spectaclar idea.....Parking lot four square. Well, Whit (happy 21st!) and I grabbed a roll of masking tape and went to work making our arena. When we finally got done I was certain that nobody would really come out and play with the two morons of TEMSCO. I was wrong. We soon had 12 people playing with us!!! Young and old alike. We played until rides started to leave people behind. It would have done any playground moniter proud to see how well we all played together. No slams, no holds, no carries, no backstops....it worked perfectly. Tweedledee and Tweedledum started a new revolution. No fly days? No problem, just bust out the red four square ball and have a blast reminiscing of the old days of elementary.

1 comment:

Mrs. Ordinary said...

Fun! Love the blog--keep the posts coming.