Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Found the Camera!!

This week I decided I was going to bake. Well, here it is. My newest, latest, and maybe greatest invention yet. Baby Daddy Booze Cake. With, white chocolate cream cheese frosting and raspberry sauce with a crown of fresh berries. Oh, my! It's like a fudge in a cake. But better. mmmm

Just a little glimpse of my awesome Alaska tan (hahahahahahaha) Or, I just thought this was a great photo of my freckles. Why I'm publishing it I don't know.

 
Carol Anne, Mother, Grandmother, Spencer and I sitting around at Grandmother's apartment the day before Grandpa's funeral.

You thought I could actually leave Whit out of any post I had with anything Alaska? Nope, couldn't do it. Here she is in the ice caves. And, below...there I am as I've tapped into Mother Nature's deliciousness


Our first day in Juneau Whitney and I decided that Juneau was like Neverland. It was our Neverland. For some reason we didn't have a Peter, but I was Tink and Whit was a Lost Girl. We had our pirates (the pilots of Temsco) We had everything that Neverland would have had. So, on our hike to the ice caves that first year we stopped at this little covered bench that looks out over the glacier. While I was contemplating the meaning of life and other important issues Whit was busy leaving our mark for all posterity to view for years to come. On my visit back up there we decided we needed to take a look at our mark we'd left. Whit decided it was appropriate to update our timeline.

No comments: