Sunday, October 24, 2010

My brother can now kill people and bring them back to life


Here is a photo post of our trip back to CT for Michael's graduation. We also visited NYC and Boston. Patrick, Michael, and I had such a great time together. We played like we were kids again, but so much better cause we love each other now and really enjoy one another's company. I miss both of them so much. I wish we could all live near each other and play like this more often. I know Patrick missed his family a lot while he was there, but I'm sure glad he came even though the rest of the crew couldn't. And, I'm so proud of Michael for this awesome accomplishment. Love you both!!


































1 comment:

Patrick said...

Totally fun trip. As sad as it was to not have the kids there, it was fun to not have to worry about the little monsters.