Thursday, December 25, 2008

Remembering old things

So, I was sitting around on this Christmas day reminiscing things of the past when I realized I have been a blogger in a previous life. If you care to read up on more of my adventures my old blog is http://sasquatch.travellerspoint.com/. It was my travels in New Zealand. I was as horrible then as I am now about the whole thing.


Any way, since I'm on here I'll wish every one a very Merry Christmas! I hope that the holidays were good to all and everyone got all the warmth and happiness they wanted this year. And, if you didn't here is a little something to help you smile and feel the Christmas spirit.... for what is better than an ugly Christmas sweater to celebrate with?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Your sweater has warmed my heart. And if you will let me burn it, it will warm my buns too.