Sunday, June 13, 2010

This was Delft. It's a cute little town near Den Haag.... it's where they make Delfware Madurodam, miniature Holland. Everything is built to 1:25 scale. Pretty cool stuff actually
More Madurodam...see the giant asian in the background?


Hall of Mirrors in Versailles. It was way impressive, and would be more so without the hundreds of other people there

The front gate of My palace at Versailles



The Crepe maker. He was rude and unhappy, but I wanted a photo so I asked if I could...he said yes, then I said "smile you beautiful man" after that he was very nice. The smile is a little creepy though
Greenland on the way home. So cool. I could look down and see all the icebergs in the ocean, and see the underwater part too, they changed colors depending on if they were submerged or not
I know having a picture of a toilet is a little odd, but the pic was of the toilet paper. It's bright orange to cheer on the Holland Futbol team. The Queen's color is Orange. The House of Oranje is the royal palace.
Me at the french fry museum. Fries were everywhere. they were invented by the dutch/belgians. But, they had all sorts of weird museums over there

Sweet windmill

Chocolate display in Brugge. Chickens and feathers, and a rabbit in a carrot car.

Palace in Brugge.

Streets of Brussels. Very typical to have flags all over the place. They have all sorts of flags... but never a U.S. flag. I found that interesting


No comments: